October 30, 2013

$4,400,000 was recovered in this case, where a father and his two children were killed from carbon monoxide poisoning, resulting from faulty flu connected to the water heater in an apartment complex.

This case is an actual result from a real case handled by our office. It provides an example of the types of cases we have experience handling. Each case is unique and must be evaluated on its own merits. We are not able to make any guarantees and these prior results are not an indication that a similar result will be reached in your case.