Experienced Injury Attorneys Serving Aberdeen and Harford County Residents
The experienced personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys with The Cochran Firm are dedicated to providing high-caliber, sophisticated legal services to the residents of Aberdeen, Maryland. Our attorneys have established a successful track record by securing millions in verdicts and settlements for injured victims and their families. If you live and Aberdeen, Maryland, and you need an injury attorney, please contact The Cochran Firm to receive a free, confidential case evaluation.
Our team of seasoned attorneys represent clients in a variety of claims, including:
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic car accidents
- Cerebral palsy
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Drowning and swimming pool accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
If you or a family member suffered a serious injury caused by the negligence or wrongdoing of another, please contact The Cochran Firm. We can help. Residents of Aberdeen, Maryland will receive a prompt, free, and confidential case evaluation. Because time limits apply to filing claims, we recommend contacting us at your earliest convenience.
About Aberdeen, Maryland
- Located in Harford County, Maryland
- Home to the U.S. Army’s 13,000-acre Aberdeen Proving Ground, which is used for testing and developing chemical agent munitions. It is Aberdeen’s largest employer.
- Cal Ripken, Jr. grew up in Aberdeen
- Local newspapers: The Aegis and The Record
- The name “Aberdeen” originates from its mother city Aberdeen in Scotland
- Local hospitals include the Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air and the Harford Memorial Hospital in Havre de Grace.
- Aberdeen is called the “Gateway to the Chesapeake Bay”