Airbag defect lawyer
Airbag explodes on steering wheelTK Holdings, the North American subsidiary of Japanese airbag manufacturer Takata, recently issued a large recall of defective airbags that impacts more than 3 million vehicles in the United States. The allegedly faulty airbags are included in a wide variety of vehicles, including:
- Honda 2001–2007 Accord; 2001–2005 Civic; 2002–2006 CR-V; 2002–2004 Odyssey; 2003–2011 Element; 2003–2007 Pilot; 2006 Ridgeline
- Subaru: 2003–2005 Baja, Legacy, Outback; 2004–2005 Impreza, Impreza WRX, Impreza WRX STI
- Toyota: 2002–2005 Toyota Corolla and Sequoia; 2003–2005 Matrix, Tundra
- Nissan: 2001-2003 Maxima, Pathfinder, Infiniti QX4, Infiniti FX, and Sentra
- Mazda: 2003–2007 Mazda 6; 2006–2007 Mazdaspeed 6; 2004–2008 Mazda RX-8; 2004–2005 MPV; 2004 B-series
- Acura: 2002–2003 CL and TL; 2003–2006 MDX; 2005 RL
- BMW: 2000–2005 3-series sedan and wagon; 2000–2006 3-series coupe and convertible; 2001–2006 M3 coupe and convertible
- Chrysler: 2005–2008 Chrysler 300; 2007–2008 Aspen
- Dodge/Ram: 2003–2008 Dodge Ram 1500; 2005–2008 Ram 2500, Dakota, and Durango; 2006–2008 Ram 3500 and 4500; 2008 Ram 5500
- Ford: 2004 Ranger; 2005–2006 GT; 2005–2007 Mustang
- Infiniti: 2001–2004 Infiniti I30/I35; 2002–2003 Infiniti QX4; 2003–2005 Infiniti FX35/FX45; 2006 Infiniti M35/M45
- Lexus: 2002–2005 SC430
- Mitsubishi: 2004–2005 Lancer; 2006–2007 Raider
- Pontiac: 2003–2005 Vibe
Takata Airbag Failure
According to documents filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Takata airbags may improperly rupture, burst, or explode, causing potentially serious injuries or death to vehicle occupants.
Takata claims that no people have suffered injuries as a result of their defective airbags, but there may be individuals who have not stepped forward and filed a report. If you or someone you love suffered serious injuries as a result of a Takata airbag rupturing, bursting, or exploding, please contact the product liability and injury attorneys of The Cochran Firm, D.C. You may be eligible for significant compensation.
What Should I Do If I Was Injured by a Takata Airbag?
We offer free, confidential, and prompt case evaluations. Please call 202-682-5800 or register for a free consultation on our website. Because strict time deadlines apply to filing a Takata airbag defect claim, we strongly recommend contacting us at your earliest convenience in order to preserve your rights.