Baltimore Fireworks Injury Lawyer | Maryland Fireworks Accident Lawsuit
Firecrackers, Fireworks, Sparklers, and Rockets Injury Claims in Baltimore, Maryland
Many Baltimore residents routinely light fireworks to celebrate July 4th, New Year’s, and other holidays. Unfortunately, fireworks displays that start off as good fun can end up in tragedy as fireworks have caused serious injuries, devastating burns, disfigurements, and lacerations.
At The Cochran Firm, we provide legal representation for Baltimore and Maryland residents who have been seriously injured by fireworks. We also provide representation to families of those who have died as a result of fireworks injuries.
Common legal claims that may arise related to fireworks injuries include:
- Residents standing in designated safe zones at fireworks displays injured by fireworks
- Individuals injured by fireworks leftover from large fireworks displays
- City or municipal fireworks display injures individuals
- Professional fireworks exploding close to an individual, causing catastrophic injuries
- Failure to supervise fireworks discharge
- Failure to provide adequate protection to fireworks display attendees
- Failure to warn attendees of the dangers of fireworks
- Pyrotechnics and other fireworks displays explode prematurely
If You’ve Been a Fireworks Injury Victim in Baltimore, MD:
What are common injuries caused by firecrackers, sparklers, roman candles, bottle rockets, and other consumer fireworks?
Common fireworks injuries include contusions, and lacerations. Other fireworks-related injuries commonly found are loss of fingers and serious injuries to hands and feet after a firework explodes in close proximity to individual. Other commonly injured body parts are the eyes, legs, trunk, and arms. The most common fireworks injury is burns.